We congratulate winners of competition of crossword puzzles No. 6!
Dear friends! Today we sum up competition «The cleverest!»
Here answers to a crossword puzzle No. 6:
- Material from which the firm tell-tale was made of G. Andersen’s fairy tale. (Tin)
- Urgent work on a vessel all team. (Work involving all hands)
- It can be and Venetian and cosmetic. (Mask)
- Disgrace of the sovereign in old times. (Disgrace)
- Furniture in the form of shelves on columns or columns. (Whatnot)
- Bird who is present at the name of one of known monuments of architecture and the history, located on steep 40-meter Avrorina to the rock in the Crimea. (Swallow)
1. The natural dye of golden-yellow color which is using in painting. (Okhra)
3. Widespread cosmetic, can be both firm, and liquid. (Soap)
5. It is ethyl alcohol. (Ethanol)
7. A jewel of the second order, on structure close to quartz. (Fell down)
8. High two-wheeled vehicle widespread in Central Asia. (Bullock cart)
9. Amano’s shrimp on a slang of akvariumist. (Amanka)
We thank all active visitors of the site who have sent to us answers. Here names of three lucky to which good luck smiled: mimino, SheLa, zvynata.
We congratulate! You became owners of gift certificates for 500 rubles from boutique "L’etual" or "Yves Rocher" (at your choice). Check the personal messages on our site: instructions, when and where you can take away prize honest earned by the mind are already sent you!
And everything who wants to appear on a place of today’s winners, we suggest to solve our new crossword puzzle!